Thursday, February 3, 2011

You Horny Bloggers, You!


It's official, my blog is a hotspot for the pervs! It probably doesn't help that I use the words "Horny" and "Suck" in many of my blog posts, but what can you do? A while back I posted about my recent discovery that us bloggers can see what keywords people are typing in that lead to our blogs. I will not retype the words, in fear of attracting any more of you fetish-folk, but it's here:

Feeling Frisky?

For the first time since posting this I checked my keyword links again and the pé chupadores (yes, I made that word up....that's the beauty of Portuguese...and yes, I am avoiding using the actual keyword) have BLOWN UP MY STATS PAGE! There are all kinds of freaky keyword searches...like, things I've never even thought of doing to feet pés.

So, I guess I'll just have to accept it. I've found my niche and it's writing posts for pé pervs. I guess it could be worse.

7 comments:

  1. You are to feet as I am to Boobs. I get so many searches for boob and accidental boob grab. Oops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cachaça and Disney are the two buzz words over at my blog.

    If I try to monetize, maybe I should start talking about feet and toes. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it Jim! You certainly won't lose the Cachaça and Disney crowd, they sound like a wild bunch.

    My "Brazilians Suck Disney" group may enjoy your blog. If you're reading this (you know who!), check out Jim's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get a lot of Brazilian Wives searches! How disappointing for them when they come to my blog looking for a Brazilian Wife. No Brazilian Wives here is in fact the title of that blog, dummies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que massa teu blog! Muito interessante ver a visão de uma estrangeira sobre o Brasil,é engraçado =P Eu descobri teu blog por acaso e adorei teus posts! Um dia você deveria escrever um livro pra ver no que ia dar! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I've unfortunately written about the brazilian bikini, bikini wax and have mentioned brazilian butts - that's draw quite a few pervs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently forced to point out we uncovered the blog via Goolge and that i im pleased Used to do. Continue on outstanding deliver the results and that i will assure so that you can take a note of a person for when I get a many more absolutely free time period clear of a courses. Thank you!

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...